Spinal Health and Rehab Home Healthcare by SWFL Therapy, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services in and around Southwest Florida. As a physical therapist with SWFL Therapy you'll be there to help seniors regain their mobility and strength. We offer an authentic work/life balance allowing you the flexibility to set your own schedule. You'll also enjoy the opportunity to gain new therapy skills by letting us pay for approved certifications. We don't micromanage. Our therapists get the support they need to enrich the lives of their patients.
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status.
- Participating in the development of the total plan of care.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, GIAT, ROM_Potential for rehab.
- Evaluate the effects of the treatment at various stages and adjustment treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Identify and document goals, anticipate progress, and plans for evaluation.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient’s chart or enter information into a computer.
- Plan, prepare or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited program or equivalent foreign studies.
- Florida Permanent Physical therapy license
- Five years of physical therapy experience
SWFL Therapy is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
SWFL Therapy full time salary starting at $86,850 + depending on experience.
SWFL Therapy offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.