Conditions Spinal Health & Rehab Integrative Medicine Can Treat
If you are suffering from a condition or injury that is affecting how you go about your life, then seek the help of our chiropractic professionals at Spinal Health & Rehab Integrative Medicine in Punta Gorda, FL. We have a sheer range of therapies that can help you take control of your life. In fact, we offer preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative treatment for the following conditions and more:
- Back Pain: This is the most well-known type of pain that is treated by chiropractors, and can be eased with manual manipulation, therapeutic massage, and corrective exercises.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain is another type of pain that can be treated with chiropractic methods. It is caused by injuries, accidents, and repetitive strains. The same treatments applied for back pain can be also be used to relieve neck pain.
- Headaches: Headaches and migraines leave many individuals with long-lasting pain. With the help of our chiropractic team, we can get the root of the problem to stop the pain and get you feeling better in no time.
- Disc Injuries: The discs between each vertebrae allow us to move freely with comfort. However, an injury to them can cause debilitating pain. Here at our practice, we can determine why your discs are causing you pain and decide on a treatment plan to correct them.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain: Sciatica is a painful condition that can impact your quality of life. Affecting the largest nerve of the body, you may feel tingling, numbness, or weakness from your back to both of your legs. Chiropractic treatment is the answer to relieving your pain and other symptoms associated with sciatica.
- Sports Injuries: Sports injuries can be uncomfortable and problematic. Chiropractic treatment helps sports lovers find relief from their pain and helps prevent injuries from recurring.
- Auto Accident Injuries: The pain from auto accidents can easily interfere with your range of motion and the ability to get through your normal duties at home or work. Chiropractic care eases this pain, restores range of motion, and speeds up the healing process.
Whether the pain is from auto accidents, sports injuries, or health complications, we at Spine Health & Rehab Integrative Medicine in Punta Gorda can help. Contact our chiropractor and staff today to schedule your visit and get the treatment and relief you deserve. Our number is 941-205-2180.